This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, senior manager of broadcast Kennan Oliphant, and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Wesley to discuss a family who sacrificed everything for their grandson, a teacher charged with rape, scammers targeting teachers and schools, P&G boosting pay for top executives, and things to do this weekend.
Later (at 36:45), WCPO I-Team reporter Craig Cheatham joins to discuss the case of Pastor Geoff Drew who after being put on leave from St. Ignatius School last month was indicted on 9 counts of rape this week.
- How these grandparents ended up homeless out of love for their grandson
- Grant County High School teacher charged with rape, sodomy of student, 15
- Kentucky AG: Fake deputy calling, scamming teachers and schools
- Procter & Gamble's return to sales growth boosts pay for top executives
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Aug. 22-25
- St. Ignatius parents feel betrayed by Archdiocese of Cincinnati's failure to warn about priest
- St. Ignatius principal says school officials were not warned about the Rev. Geoff Drew
- Rev. Geoff Drew 'will not be returning' to St. Ignatius, will undergo assessment
- Butler County prosecutor: Archdiocese response to accused priest was 'absurd' and 'stupid'
- Archdiocese admits to failures in investigation of Rev. Geoff Drew
- Archdiocese of Cincinnati suspends two priests: 'It means there's a serious concern.'
- Rev. Geoffrey Drew pleads not guilty to 9 counts of rape; judge issues $5M bond
- St. Max mom took Cincy archbishop to task about priest's 'red flags' a year before rape accusations surfaced