This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise and investigative reporting Meghan Wesley to discuss Cincinnati students who won a national book-writing contest, a hip-hop group mixing art and activism, the college admissions scandal, refinements to the Over-the-Rhine residential parking plan, and more.
Brian is then joined by reporter Lisa Smith to discuss the University of Cincinnati students who are finalists in an international student competition that invites participants to propose improvements to Fort Washington Way and better connect the Banks with the Central Business District.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Winton Hills students win national book-writing contest
- Girls With Pearls expands leadership lessons to eight schools in Greater Cincinnati
- Triiibe offers Hip Hop 101, with no cussing allowed
- Famous actresses among those indicted in alleged college application scheme
- City Council changes OTR parking permit rules after quick backlash from business community
- Can UC students help connect the riverfront to the Central Business District?
- 2019 Hines Winner and Finalists