This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise/editorial Meghan Wesley to discuss a new rehab center, official lightsaber dueling, youth club sports, OTR parking, and more.
Brian is then talks with WCPO reporter and anchor Evan Millward to discuss the retrial of David Dooley who was previously convicted of the 2012 murder of Michell Mockbee but was granted a retrial after some unusual circumstances uncovered new evidence.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- This Real-Life Lightsaber Academy Will Teach You How To Battle Like A Jedi
- Teen athletes' dilemma: Be true to your school? Or join the club?
- Mason fourth-grader dies of flu-related cardiac arrest
- After one day of 'formal enforcement,' some calling to roll back new OTR parking plan
- Jury selection underway in David Dooley murder retrial
- Defense tries new tactic in David Dooley retrial
- Investigators present evidence in David Dooley retrial
- Day 3 of testimony in David Dooley murder retrial