This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss the statue of Marian Spencer, new strategies for the Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitor’s Bureau, an update to the Tamaya Dennard scandal and more.
Later, at 25:45, Brian is joined by WCPO senior reporter Larry Seward to discuss what local law enforcement is doing to prevent people from mailing weed to the Tri-State illegally.
- With funds raised, Marian Spencer sculpture is a big step closer to becoming a reality in Cincinnati
- Life without the Millennium: Smaller may be better for Cincinnati convention business
- Under fire, Tamaya Dennard resigns from Cincinnati City Council
- Dennard's stolen car crashes into home Tuesday morning
- 'He's going to die here': Cincinnati 911 dispatcher refused to send help to stroke victim
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: March 5-8
- How do you stop people from mailing weed illegally? Local law enforcement is trying to figure it out
Listen to this episode in the player above.
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati