This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise and investigative reporting Meghan Wesley to discuss how implicit bias effects infant mortality; Reds and Bengals updates; a 1000-coney challenge; how spies target local companies; new tech to deter shootings, and more.
Later, WCPO reporter Evan Millward joins us to discuss the recent quadruple homicide in a West Chester home and why police are being tight-lipped about the investigation.
- Tiny life lost: Can hope, community help keep Hamilton County's babies alive?
- Reds promote top prospect Nick Senzel, will debut against Giants Friday night
- Flying Pigskin: Dissecting Cincinnati Bengals' draft class; Jonah Williams talks rookie work ethic
- Top Secret Cincinnati: Could your next job search catch a spy?
- Officials to roll out ShotSpotter in Price Hill
- West Chester Township quadruple homicide not a hate crime, Indian official said
- West Chester shooting victims remembered as 'beautiful family' at Sikh temple they attended
- Police closely guard what they know as West Chester quadruple homicide investigation continues
- Report: Family in India grieving for West Chester shooting victims
- Police release body cam videos from West Chester quadruple homicide
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati