This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Wesley to discuss bringing growth to Lincoln Heights, the ban on discrimination based on natural hair and more topics.
Next (at 11:30), Niesz is joined by reporter/anchor Evan Millward, entertainment reporter Brian Mains, transportation and development reporter Pat LaFleur and BLINK artist Jason Snell to discuss the history of BLINK, some of the many attractions, the inspiration behind the art, where to park and more details.
- The Heights Movement: How five young professionals are working to bring growth to Lincoln Heights
- City Council passes ordinance that bans discrimination based on natural hair
- COLUMN: Decision to 'go natural' has deeper roots for 9 On Your Side reporter Kristen Swilley
- BLINK Cincinnati FAQ: What it is, when it is and how to get around
- Traveling rainbow bridge celebrates LGBTQ Cincinnati for BLINK weekend
- BLINK hype crashes website, sets Covington all aglow with anticipation
- BLINK Map: Tour some of BLINK's light projection, art installation and stage locations
- BLINK: Architects of Air luminarium transforms Washington Park into dome of color, light, sound
- Cincinnati artist Jonathan Lamb returns home to paint Elm Street BLINK mural
- These funky, geometric lights will stay suspended in Downtown even after BLINK is over
- Catch these sounds from WCPO Lounge Acts alumni while seeing the BLINK sights
- Covington BLINK mural honors Northern Kentucky philanthropist Ralph Haile
- Navigating BLINK 2019: Officials urge visitors to carpool or take public transit
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati