This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss the YWCA's "Real Reads" program, the Florence Y'alls, saving The Farm, and more.
Later, at 19:30, Brian is joined by WCPO business reporter Dan Monk to discuss downsizing at Macy's that some analysts believe could lead to the company closing all but one local store and moving its headquarters out of Cincinnati.
- YWCA Greater Cincinnati hopes 'The Hate U Give' can start real conversations about racial divisions
- Florence Freedom rebrands as the Florence Y'alls, y'all
- The Farm, longtime West Side event center, up for auction
- Anonymous donor rescues The Farm from $126,000 IRS debt
- PD: Impairment may be a factor in Downtown crash that killed one, injured 5
- Two Pendleton restaurants mourn sudden deaths this week
- Police: Two dead in Sycamore Township murder-suicide
- Pawsitively Cincinnati: The story of a man and his dog
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Jan. 23-26
- Pressure to shrink: Will Macy's downsizing mean the loss of its Cincinnati headquarters?
Listen to this episode in the player above.
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati