This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss a local group shining light on our nation's history of racial divide, a local neighborhood's history of physical divide, and the worst week for COVID-19 in Ohio yet.
Later, you'll hear WCPO sports reporter Mike Dyer as he speaks with former Big Red Machine members Ken Griffey Sr. and Pete Rose about their thoughts and memories of their friend and teammate Joe Morgan, who passed away Sunday at age 77.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- New funding aims to help people keep beloved pets through COVID-19 economic crisis
- Eager to learn about the nation's racial divide and how we got here? New Women's Fund analysis can help
- West End school’s slated renovation sparks memories of neighborhood’s history of gentrification
- Colts say COVID-19 results were false-positives, Sunday's game still scheduled
- 'Every alarm going off' in Ohio's COVID-19 data, but DeWine resists talk of new shutdown
- Child advocates seeing more shaken baby, broken bones, severe physical abuse as pandemic goes on
- Joe Morgan, member of the Big Red Machine, dies at 77
- Cincinnatians mourn the death of baseball great Joe Morgan
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati