This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise and investigative reporting Meghan Wesley to discuss a music program helping seniors, a family killed by a wrong-way driver, a viral "Florida man" game, a good Samaritan ticketed, and more.
Brian is then joined by reporter Kristen Swilley to discuss a new study that found that African-American neighborhoods across the country are still coping with the results "redlining" and how some Cincinnati neighborhoods are feeling the effects.
- Music helps seniors with memory loss reconnect with others
- Caring teacher, 'bright light' lost in fatal crash
- Police identify 21-year-old driver in fatal Moraine crash
- What's your 'Florida Man' story?
- Nearly 50 rattlesnakes removed from under Texas home
- Man ticketed for stopping car to give food to homeless man
- How local neighborhoods still feel the effects of redlining
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati