This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise and investigative Meghan Wesley to discuss cleaning up coal ash, good policing, a teen penalized for starting college too early, toxic stress in children, and more.
Later, WCPO I-Team reporter Paula Christian joins to discuss the complicated land swap issue that's put the brakes on the planned music venue at the Banks.
- As Beckjord power plant waits for demolition, how worried should we be about our drinking water?
- Body camera video shows 'textbook' police response
- Teen penalized for starting college too early
- Never heard of ACEs or toxic stress? Here's what you need to know and why you should care
- If this riverfront company can't relocate, will The Banks ever get a concert venue?
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati