NASHVILLE, Tenn. — After going 6-10 in 2018 and hiring a new head coach in the offseason, the Bengals entered the NFL Draft with plenty of needs to fill to help set the team on the right path for the 2019 season.
In the end, they selected six players on offense (two linemen, a tight end, a quarterback and two running backs) and four on defense (two linebackers, a lineman and a cornerback). Click on their names to learn more about them.
- 1. Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
- 2. Drew Sample, TE, Washington
- 3. Germaine Pratt, OLB, North Carolina State
- 4. Ryan Finley, QB, North Carolina State
- 4. Renell Wren, DL, Arizona State
- 4. Michael Jordan, OG, Ohio State
- 6. Trayveon Williams, RB, Texas A&M
- 6. Deshaun Davis, LB, Auburn
- 6. Rodney Anderson, RB, Oklahoma
- 7. Jordan Brown, CB, South Dakota State
RELATED: No QB controversy, coach says