This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss the new exhibit at the Cincinnati Art Musuem, the latest back-to-school reporting and brown clouds in New Richmond.
Later, Brian is joined by WCPO reporter Pat LaFleur to explain why Cincinnati City Council voted Wednesday afternoon to make the Cincinnati Bell Connector streetcar fare-free.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Cincinnati Art Museum exhibition explores themes of justice and equality in works by Hank Willis Thomas
- WATCH: WCPO 9 takes a look at local schooling in the era of COVID-19
- New Richmond residents worry about blowing dust clouds as cleanup of former Beckjord site begins
- Cranley: Use Cincinnati streetcar fare revenue to fund more 'police visibility'
- City Council votes to make streetcar fare-free
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati