This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss tax breaks on expensive homes, Ollie's Trolley, the COVID surge in Ohio and more.
Later, at the 24:40 mark, WCPO reporters Mariel Carbone and Pat LaFleur join the podcast to discuss the recent drama at several city hall meetings, plus the debates on police funding and the streetcar.
- No more tax breaks awarded to million-dollar homes?
- Despite the odds, Black-owned restaurant thrives because of COVID and gentrification
- WATCH 'From Protests to Solutions,' A WCPO 9 News Special
- WCPO 9's second night of 'From Protests to Solutions' examines reform, defunding police
- 'You can't let your guard down': Younger patients driving Ohio's spike in COVID-19
- Hamilton County sees biggest spike in new COVID-19 cases since pandemic began
- Calls to defund police as public hearings on 2021 budget begin at Duke Energy Center
- Protesters block off Elm Street after Cincinnati City Council budget hearing breaks down
- Tensions rise inside Cincinnati City Hall as budget process comes to a close
- City Council approves budget that fully funds police; veto will keep streetcar running without riders
- Proposed year-long suspension of streetcar service has some OTR business owners worried
- Memo: Complete streetcar shutdown will cost more than keeping 'skeleton crew' amid COVID-19
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati