This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss a free newspaper distributed in detention centers, locating hard-to-find supplies during the pandemic, and the recent COVID-19 spike in Ohio.
Next, Pat LaFleur discusses the new modern-looking bridge design submitted to replace the Western Hills Viaduct.
Later, Mariel Carbone explains Cincinnati's new stimulus program to help local bars and restaurants struggling during the pandemic.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Free RISE newspaper explains rights and resources for incarcerated people while offering hope
- 9 items still in short supply after 6 months of pandemic
- DeWine: Ohio's COVID-19 numbers 'getting worse by the minute'
- City, county unveil proposed design for new, single-deck Western Hills Viaduct
- 'Taste of Cincinnati All Winter Long' aims to keep restaurants afloat through colder months
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati