This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss the story behind this month's featured artist at the Sharonville Cultural Arts Center, the trial of Springboro gym teacher accused of sexual imposition, Cincinnati Police's noisy shooting range and more.
Later, at 20:30, Brian is joined by WCPO 9 news director Mike Canan, entertainment reporter Brian Mains, and real-time reporter Sarah Walsh to discuss WCPO's coverage of coronavirus and how the pandemic is impacting Greater Cincinnati.
- His art pulled him up from his lowest point. He's hoping it can push him to new heights, too
- Detective: Springboro gym teacher was 'manipulating,' 'grooming' children in his class
- Report presents options to reduce noise from Cincinnati police shooting range
- LIST: Local events that are canceled or postponed due to COVID-19
- LIST: How some local schools are dealing with COVID-19
- Four confirmed COVID-19 cases in Butler County
- DeWine confirms 9 new cases of coronavirus in Ohio
- Coronavirus: Complete coverage
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati