This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Wesley to discuss a Loveland family who opened their home to a man in need, the NCAA pulling 2022 Cincinnati March Madness games over the lackluster state of Heritage Bank Center, Santacon and more.
Later, at 29:45, Brian is joined by WCPO reporter Lisa Smith to discuss Ohio House Bill 178, which would eliminate the requirement for concealed handgun licenses, if passed.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Loveland family opens their home and their hearts to man experiencing homelessness
- NCAA pulls 2022 men's basketball tournament games out of Heritage Bank Center
- Relative of kidnapping, torture suspects says victim was willing
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Dec. 12-15
- Hamilton's Fretboard Public House hits all the right notes with small-batch brews and pub classics
- The Who: The Night that Changed Rock
- Would elimination of concealed gun licenses make Ohio safer?
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati