This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss a new ArtWorks mural, Madeira's debate on removing 'Thin Blue Line' symbol from police cruisers, the new ban on plastic bags and more.
Later, Brian is joined by WCPO reporter Courtney Fransisco to discuss her reporting on six Miami University students who were cited for breaking a city ordinance against mass gatherings after a student threw a 20-person house party a week after being diagnosed with COVID-19.
Listen to the episode on the podcast player above.
- New ArtWorks mural aims to open hearts and minds to the importance and power of second chances
- DeWine's choice for director of the Ohio Department of Health withdraws name from consideration
- Madeira debating removing 'Thin Blue Line' symbol from city's police cruisers
- FAQ: What you need to know about Cincinnati's plastic bag ban
- Bengals deep at receiver with Green, Boyd, Tate and more
- Miami student threw 20-person house party a week after COVID-19 diagnosis
- Miami University sees 159 new positive COVID-19 cases over Labor Day weekend
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati