This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, Flying Pigskin podcast panelist Scott Kyser and senior manager of investigative and enterprise Meghan Wesley to discuss minimum wage, football, heroin test strips, a nanny cam video sent to police, and more.
Next, WCPO anchor Tanya O'Rourke and government reporter Paula Christian sat down with Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley to discuss his hopes and plans for the city in 2019. Mayor Cranley shared his thoughts on police accountability, state funding in Ohio, FC Cincinnati and more.
- Ohio's lowest-paid workers get a raise to start 2019
- 'I didn't deliver:' Marvin Lewis out as Bengals head coach
- Urban Meyer leaves coaching with Rose Bowl win
- Cincinnati rallies past Virginia Tech 35-31 in Military Bowl
- Florida McDonald's employee attacked by customer at work hires attorney after being placed on leave
- Drug users can now test if fentanyl is in the drugs they are using, before injection
- Officials reviewing video of babysitter sitting on 10-mo-old
- City workers may be required to have implicit bias training
- Plans for FC Cincy stadium moved forward today