This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by real-time editor Abby Anstead, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise and investigative Meghan Wesley to discuss a recent wave of gun violence, the U.S. women's world cup success, former local militia members facing firearms charges, decriminalizing weed and more.
Later, I-Team reporter Dan Monk joins to discuss his analysis of FC Cincinnati contracts to see how taxpayers are faring on the privately funded stadium.
- Sunday morning homicide is eighth deadly shooting in less than two weeks in the city
- Fire destroys Moyer Winery and Restaurant, an Adams County staple since 1972
- Cincinnati native Rose Lavelle scores two goals as US Women's Soccer routs Thailand 13-0
- Loveland City Schools' year of hope: These students spent a year helping others through tough times
- Former militia member: 'All they wanted to do was shoot guns'
- Cincinnati City Council decriminalizes marijuana possession up to 100 grams
- Everything you need to know about Cincinnati's new marijuana ordinance
- Norwood's new marijuana ordinance creates a hazy situation for police
- Taxpayer tab on FC Cincinnati real estate needs: $213 million
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati