CINCINNATI — Craving some warmer weather in this season of gusty winds and rainstorms? Reds outfielder Yasiel Puig, recently labeled “one of the most colorful characters in baseball,” plans to fly one lucky contest winner out to Goodyear, Arizona, to spend a weekend with him during Spring Training.
The price of admission is a $10 donation to his Wild Horse Children’s Foundation, which support youth sports, health and wellness education and provides school supplies for children in low-income communities.
🔉24 HRS LEFT TO ENTER!!! ⏰ I have so much love for my fans, red & blue! Which is why I’m bringing 1 lucky winner & a guest down to spring training! Support @WildHorseFDN & spend this weekend w/ me! ENTER NOW @ https://t.co/6CoahcZNAV pic.twitter.com/6YNayJokXb
— Yasiel Puig (@YasielPuig) March 13, 2019
The winner will be selected from the overall pool of donors Thursday at 1 p.m.
According to Puig’s publicity team, the prize package includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Phoenix
- Two nights accommodations at Talking Stick Hotel & Casino
- Transportation to & from activities
- Exclusive access to Yasiel Puig at Goodyear Ballpark before the game
- Two tickets to Reds vs. Dodgers game on March 15th
- Friday night fun with Yasiel Puig at Top Golf, Talking Stick’s sprawling entertainment venue with high-tech driving range & swanky lounge with drinks & games
- Nine rounds of golf at Talking Stick Golf Club on one of the their championship courses Saturday morning March 16th
- Food & fun with Yasiel Puig Saturday afternoon at Dave & Buster’s
Anyone interested in getting a little all-expenses-paid vacation with one of the Reds' best hopes for the future can enter here.