This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, Flying Pigskin podcast panelist Scott Kyser and senior manager of investigative and enterprise Meghan Wesley to discuss Urban League, fancy new tech, employee ghosting, a teacher in trouble and more.
Brian is then joined by WCPO transportation reporter Pat LaFleur to discuss the growing problem of pedestrian-involved traffic crashes and his analysis of new city data.
Listen to this episode in the player above.
- Donna Jones Baker to retire from role as CEO of Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio
- The best high-tech products featured at CES conference
- Ghost workers: The Tri-State's tight labor market is making employees disappear
- Substitute middle school teacher accused of masturbating while children present
- Federal employees rally in Covington, calling for end to government shutdown
- More and more Cincinnati pedestrians involved in crashes each year, city data show
- What can crash data tell us about preventing more drivers from hitting pedestrians?