This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise and investigative reporting Meghan Wesley to discuss new developments for Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority, the Cincinnati Bengals returning to London, a rascally raccoon, a rash of unusual traffic accidents and more.
Later, WCPO reporter Jasmine Minor joins to discuss a new lawsuit that alleges prison staff at Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville "knowingly and intentionally" allowed a white inmate to stab four black inmates who were handcuffed to a table.
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority retains developers to renovate affordable housing
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority CEO resigns
- Date and time set for Bengals game in London
- Bengals release 2019 schedule, open at Seattle
- Raccoon's spring break-in cancels classes at South Avondale Elementary
- WATCH: Video shows semi fall 30 feet from I-471 overpass in Mount Adams
- Police arrest driver accused in Downtown hit-and-run crash that hurt another driver, worker
- PD: Good Samaritan hit while helping crash victim in West End
- Suit: Prison guards failed to protect handcuffed black inmates from white inmate with knife
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.