This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise/editorial Meghan Wesley to discuss a new plan to reduce young homelessness, chili, the health effects of traffic, FC Cincinnati, and more.
Brian and Lucy are then joined by WCPO I-Team reporter Dan Monk to discuss how a recent hepatitis A outbreak is hurting local eateries.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- New plan to reduce youth homelessness in Cincinnati, Hamilton County
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Feb. 28-March 3
- Cincinnati traffic could be hurting more than your schedule; it could be impacting your health, too
- Fort Thomas shocked by loving, 'fierce' 13-year-old cheerleader's mysterious death
- FC Cincinnati has message for its fans: 'We're going to fight for you'
- As hepatitis A cases surge in Greater Cincinnati, food-service operations feel the pain