Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by senior manager of broadcast Kennan Oliphant and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss tech for at-home learning, quarantine gambling addiction, roundabouts and more.
Later, near the 31-minute mark, Brian is joined by WCPO reporter Josh Bazan to discuss Cincinnati Public Schools' plan for five weeks of distance learning and concerns from local parents and teachers.
- When learning is virtual, what happens to the kids who don't sign into class?
- Best laptops for online Zoom learning
- Cincinnati-area small businesses: We need help, now
- Gambling addiction experts: Quarantine isolation could drive some to online gambling addiction
- Officials: Roundabouts, so easy a kid can drive them
- Ohio bars, including 16-Bit, lose bid to block DeWine's liquor curfew
- These are the six Cincinnati bars with the most mask, distancing complaints
- Cincinnati Public Schools moving ahead with remote learning plan for first 5 weeks
- Parents wary as CPS plans to discuss reopening plan Monday
- Brown, Portman disagree on which school districts deserve more funding for COVID-19 safety upgrades
- Back to School | WCPO 9 News
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati