This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and I-Team reporter Hillary Lake to discuss a look back a Cincinnati's "tent city," President Trump's fast food feast, Marty Brennaman's retirement, remembering Officer Dale Woods, a Cincinnati bartender named bar owner of the year, and more.
Lucy May sticks around to talk about community development corporations who have big development plans for three Cincinnati neighborhoods.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Six months after Cincinnati's tent city, new solutions for homelessness remain elusive
- Trump personally pays for Clemson's fast-food White House meals
- Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman says he's retiring after 2019 season
- RECAP: Tri-State pays tribute to Officer Dale Woods
- Cincinnati bartender named national bar owner of the year
- These communities have big developments coming in 2019