This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise and investigative reporting Meghan Wesley to discuss a hopeful story traumanitc brain injury recovery, the upcoming Disney streaming service, a vet specializing in pet hospice, a local doctor convicted of running a pill mill, and more.
Brian is then joined by WCPO investigative reporter Dan Monk to discuss the booming hotel industry in Cincinnati and how officials and health inspectors aim to keep them safe and clean.
- Recovering from traumatic brain injury isn't the hardest thing Daniel Henderson has ever done
- Lap of Love: Pet hospice ensures pets spend final days at home with families
- Prosecutor: Street drug dealers are more honest than Hamilton doctor accused of running pill mill
- Hamilton doctor found guilty of killing patient by overprescribing opioids
- Closer Inspection: Is Springdale spawning or stifling growth with hotel regulation?
- Health inspectors throw a flag on Doug Pelfrey's hotel company
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati