CINCINNATI - Hoxworth Blood Center put out a call for blood donors after the multiple shootings at Fifth Third Center Thursday.
"We really need the blood today so that it's available for people tomorrow," said Dr. David Oh of University of Cincinnati Medical Center, where four of the shooting victims were taken.
"As a Level 1 trauma unit here, we see people who need urgent blood all the time," Oh said.
Hoxworth has seven locations where you can donate.
- Everything we know about the shooting
- What we know about the gunman
- What we know about the victims
- Mayor: Officers at shooting ran into a gun fight
- Witness: 'He was 4 meters away from me, shooting'
- Timeline: How the shooting unfolded
- Could Downtown shooting launch a PR crisis?
- See our editorial cartoon
- View images from the scene