The rain has moved out for the most part but there's a small chance for an isolated shower through the front half of Thursday.
A cold front and trough will combine to bring a slight chance for rain throughout Thursday. However, it appears the best chance for more rain and thunderstorms will increase into the evening and turn likely after 8 p.m. Up to another 1" of rainfall is possible especiall in Northern Kentucky.
Rain exits early Friday morning and it still looks like the bulk of Friday will be dry with highs in the low 80s and the frontal passage will drop the humidity too. This means overnight temperatures during the weekend will be down into the low 60s.
Mix of clouds and sunshine
Rain and thunderstorms
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports