The Bengals are offering the Jungle Pass to fans for the 2019 season — an option that includes tickets to ten games for $200. That’s just $20 a game.
The mobile-only pass goes on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. Fans can purchase up to two tickets together.
Last year, WCPO’s John Matarese reported on some of the catches associated with the Jungle Pass and why it’s worth considering.
First, how it works:
- The tickets are delivered through the Bengals app a few hours before kickoff (so you need your phone and the app).
- Fans are in the same seats for every game.
- The pass includes tickets to eight games in the regular season and two in the preseason.
There are a few catches, however.
- There are a limited number of seats available.
- The seats are located in the canopy level of Paul Brown Stadium.
- They are non-transferable, meaning you cannot sell them or give them to another person.
- If you can’t make it to a game, you lose that game ticket.
The Jungle Pass is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Anyone can purchase a Jungle Pass by calling the Bengals Ticket Hotline at 513-621-8383, by visiting Bengals.com or by visiting the Paul Brown Stadium ticket office between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on workdays.