CINCINNATI -- Reds fans can mix with players future, present and past at the Reds Caravan final fan stop at the Florence Mall on Sunday, Jan. 28.
Scheduled to appear are:
- Manager Bryan Price, pitchers Cody Reed, Sal Romano and Amir Garrett and OF Phillip Ervin;
- Minor leaguers Nick Senzel, Tyler Stephenson, Taylor Trammell and TJ Friedl;
- Reds alumni Tom Browning, Jeff Brantley, Corky Miller and Dmitri Young;
- In addition, CEO Bob Castellini and General Manager Dick Williams will participate in a Q&A session beginning at 11 a.m. in the Center Court area.
Mall doors will open at 9 a.m. Major League players will sign autographs from noon to 2 p.m. and minor leaguers and Reds alumni will pose for photos with fans. The entire event is free and open to the public.
- Each fan is limited to one autograph per player and there are no posed photos with the Major Leaguers.
- There will be two photo booth opportunities for fans: one with the minor leaguers and the other with alumni.
- Fans will receive a complimentary 4x6-inch photo and are welcome to use their personal cameras as well.
- Autographs are not permitted at photo stations.
The four-day caravan began Thursday from the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum and traveled more than 3,800 miles through Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee providing fans with the opportunity to interact with current and former players, top minor leaguers, broadcasters and members of the Reds front office staff.