As 2018 comes to a close, our Hear Cincinnati panel looks back on some of the year's news.
Host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, Flying Pigskin podcast panelist Scott Kyser and senior manager of investigative and enterprise Meghan Wesley to discuss their most memorable stories and favorite good news stories of 2018.
Check back next week for Hear Cincinnati's year in review, part two with 9 On Your Side anchors Tanya O'Rourke and Craig McKee, and I-Team manager Hillary Lake.
- Officials: Homeless camps banned in Hamilton County
- United Way's funding shortfall will affect thousands of Cincinnatians
- ABC cancels 'Roseanne' in light of 'Planet of the Apes' tweet
- 'Avengers: Endgame' trailer released
- Evans Landscaping and Doug Evans found guilty in wire fraud case
- City of Cincinnati admits it could've done more to save Kyle Plush
- Toys R Us final days: Kids, parents say goodbye
- Forcing the Peace: How well do police handle their roles as warriors and guardians?
- COLUMN: We got to meet Internet superstar cat Lil BUB and you can, too
- SkateAble vs Non: Grab your skateboard to experience this art show
- NASA's InSight lander successfully lands on Mars to explore planet's interior
- Darrell Kelly: How local man graduated with a law degree, MBA from two different schools on one day
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.