Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss a possible wave of evictions in Hamilton County, trouble with Interstate 75, a local bar closed by police due to "drug sales," and more.
Later, near the 23-minute mark, Brian is joined by Evan Millward to discuss the arrest of Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder and four associates in a $60 million federal bribery case connected to a taxpayer-funded bailout of Ohio’s two nuclear power plants.
- A new wave of evictions could soon hit Hamilton Co. Her story shows how devastating that could be
- Tri-State residents on landmark law's 30th anniversary: 'The ADA is the floor, not the ceiling'
- Longtime trucker quits job to avoid driving Interstate 75
- Cincinnati police close Northside's Knowlton Tavern due to ‘drug sales, trafficking’
- Lounge Acts: Cincinnati shoegaze band Slow Glows readies new album during quarentine
- Ohio House speaker, 4 others arrested in $60M bribery case
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine reverses course, calls for repeal of nuclear bailout law at center of scandal
- LaRose: Speaker Householder, associates violated Ohio campaign finance laws at least 19 times
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati