This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss the Black economy in Cincinnati, employment opportunities at an upcoming job fair, and more Covid-19 closures.
Next, reporter Jasmine Minor joins the podcast to discuss her series, "The Game," where local Black athletes spoke about trauma that racism leaves behind.
Finally, I-Team reporter Paula Christian explains the charges and arrest of P.G Sittenfeld, the third Cincinnati City Council Member arrest for corruption this year.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Is Cincinnati 'not the place' for Black success?
- Kroger, Cintas, Cincinnati Bell and more are part of this huge career fair -- sign up now
- NKY libraries alter services to follow new pandemic restrictions
- Kentucky business owners adapt plans as latest round of COVID-19 restrictions announced Wednesday
- The Game: Local Black athletes speak on trauma that racism leaves behind
- Feds: Cincinnati City Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld solicited $40K in exchange for votes
- 'It's time to clean house': Mayor Cranley, City Council react to third public-corruption arrest
- P.G. Sittenfeld: 'I do not give up. I will not give up,' after arrest on federal corruption charges
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati