This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, senior manager of enterprise and investigative Meghan Wesley, and senior manager of broadcast Kennan Oliphant to discuss revisiting Cincinnati's tent city, WCPO's 70th birthday, updates in the Carlisle buried baby case, Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters requesting the National Guard and more.
Later, Brian and Meghan are joined by WCPO chief photographer Ramsay Fulbright to discuss the courtroom disturbance when ex-judge Tracie Hunter was ordered to serve her six-month jail sentence.
- One year after Cincinnati's tent city, the search continues for solutions to address homelessness
- Six years after lightning strike, Ethan Kadish's family and friends celebrate him and his happiness
- Covington police recover car stolen from visiting Missouri family
- 70th anniversary: Some of WCPO’s famous faces through the years
- Judge denies defense request for three trials in Carlisle buried baby case
- Deters Call to Bring National Guard to Cincinnati Draws Pushback
- Former judge Tracie Hunter dragged from courtroom, ordered to serve six-month sentence
- Tracie Hunter files grievance, claims injury caused by being dragged from court
- Tracie Hunter timeline: Conflict follows judge from election to trial to present
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati