This week on Hear Cincinnati, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May, podcaster Scott Kyser and senior manager of enterprise/editorial Meghan Wesley to discuss a very special birthday, the legal issues from Cincinnati's homeless camp ban, the Cincinnati Reds offseason moves, foods that seem healthy but aren't, and more.
Brian and Meghan are then joined by WCPO real-time editor Felicia Jordan to talk about how WCPO’s newsroom handled coverage of this weekend’s viral video that seemed to show Covington Catholic students confronting a Native American elder outside the Lincoln Memorial.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Ohio's First District Court of Appeals hears arguments on Hamilton County homeless camp ban
- Reds acquire right-handed pitcher Sonny Gray from Yankees, trade Shed Long to the Bronx
- Reds dump Homer Bailey, get Christmas gifts from Dodgers
- Watching your weight? Want to eat healthier? Beware of 'secretly unhealthy foods'
- Multiple videos show different angles of incident with Covington Catholic students
- Column: WCPO is working to shed light on what happened in condemned CovCath viral video
- Kentucky school closes for the day due to threats, safety concerns after viral video