This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, host Brian Niesz is joined by community reporter Lucy May and senior manager of enterprise/investigative Meghan Goth to discuss a new multimillion-dollar fund that aims to save businesses, COVID-19 in nursing homes, flags getting football players in hot water, and more.
Later, WCPO I-Team reporter Craig Cheatham joins the podcast to discuss a decades-old mystery solved by the identification of human remains found in 1997.
Listen to this episode in the podcast player above.
- Empty shelters mean higher costs as Bethany House assists homeless families during COVID-19 crisis
- Virtual Young Women LEAD conference aims to boost young women's confidence and ambitions
- Business Legacy Fund aims to help employees buy companies from retiring business owners
- Which Ohio nursing homes have had COVID-19 deaths? State government refuses to tell
- Little Miami football players no longer suspended for flag incident
- Decades old mystery solved: Butler County Coroner identifies human remains found in 1997
Subscribe to Hear Cincinnati