The Cincinnati Reds 2018 season is finally underway. But if you don't feel like paying $25 or more a ticket, there are ways to see the Reds this season for a lot less.
Reds tickets start for under $10 for the upper deck, known as the View Level. Many View Level seats are around $20. So there are plenty of options for budget minded fans.
In addition, for 2018, the Reds are offering:
Sunday Family Days: You get three half-priced tickets with one adult admission, during qualifying Sunday day games.
Thirsty Thursdays: $30 gets you a lower level ticket, $10 concession credit and free soft drink. (Yes, a beer is a bit extra, but that's still a great deal).
Free post-game concerts: Concert starts 30 minutes after game ends at no extra cost.
- Walk the Moon Saturday July 20.
- Jake Owen Saturday Aug. 11.
'Pick 6' ticket deals starting at $90 for six games of your choice.
Theme nights with bobble heads at no extra charge.
- Star Wars Night, with Chewbacca bobbble heads, May 4.
- Flying Pig Night, with flying pig bobble head, May 7.
- Marvel Super Hero Night, with superhero bobble heads, June 8.
- Fiona Night, June 19th with a Fiona the hippo bobble head.
And Fiona is always a winner, whether or not the Reds win or lose.
Learn more about these days at the Cincinnati Reds website , so you don't waste your money.