The first of the big department store Black Friday 2018 ads is out as we start the month of November.
Kohl's has just released its ad for Thanksgiving evening.
And like Best Buy, Target and Walmart, it will open its doors Thursday evening. Kohl's will open at 5 p.m., meaning if you want to grab the big door busters, you may have to skip the pumpkin pie once again this year.
While not offering as many electronics as Best Buy, or as many toys as Walmart off Target, Kohl's is a serious Black Friday competitor, especially since it offers extra Kohl's Cash rebates and has a great selection of clothing and home goods.
Best Kohl's deals
The siteBestBlackFriday.com analyzed the ad, and says the best deals include:
- Samsung 58-inch 4K Smart TV + $165 Kohl's Cash for $549.99 (reg. $899.99)
- Amazon Echo 2nd Generation + $15 Kohl's Cash for $69 (reg. $99.99)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle + $60 Kohl's Cash for $199.99 (reg. $299.99)
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation for $24 (reg. $49.99)
- Nintendo Switch Bundle + $90 Kohl's Cash for $329.99 (reg. $359.99)
- Microsoft Xbox One X PlayerUnknown's Battleground bundle + $120 Kohl's Cash for $399.99 (reg. $529.99)
- BestBlackFriday.com says additionally, shoppers can earn $15 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent Nov. 19-23.
The site says "Kohl's has one of the best overall sales when accounting for the free Kohl's Cash. "
As always, don't waste your money.
"Don't Waste Your Money" is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. ("Scripps").
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)
For more consumer news and money saving advice, go to www.dontwasteyourmoney.com