MIDDLETOWN, Ohio — An organization that provides employment resources is connecting students and job seekers to potential employers and educational opportunities in the Tri-State.
The expo is open to the public and is being held during In-Demand Jobs Week in Ohio. Participants can expect to gain information about careers in construction, healthcare, information technology and advanced manufacturing, as well as apprenticeship opportunities, a news release said.
See below for a list of participating businesses:
- Access Counseling
- Applied Mechanical Systems
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Ferguson Construction Company
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.
- TP Mechanical Contractors
- Youth Move
See below for a list of participating education partners:
- Butler Tech Adult Education
- Cincinnati State Middletown
- Elite Welding Academy
- Marshall High School
- Miami University Regionals
- Warren County Career Center
Last week, the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services released the “In-Demand Regional Profile Report” breaking down the top in-demand occupations based on the number of open positions, starting wages and education.
The top in-demand jobs in southwest Ohio include registered nurses, office clerks, accountants and maintenance and repair workers. Click here for the complete list of in-demand jobs.