Clouds will move out tonight and temperatures will fall like a rock. You'll certainly feel the arctic cold air when you head out the door in the morning. Lows will be near 20 with a few outlying areas in the teens.
High pressure moves over the Ohio Valley Wednesday and scours away the clouds. Full sunshine will be in order. This will help push temperatures into the mid and upper 30s.
Some clouds return, though, Thursday. The mercury will rise a few degrees higher and within a seasonal range of 40 degrees. Forty-three is the normal high temperature for this time of year.
Looking ahead to the weekend, we cannot rule out a few showers on either day but it will not be a washout. Saturday will be the warmer day of the two with highs near 50 degrees.
- If you don't already have our Storm Shield app, you can download it here .
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- WCPO traffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538 )
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancelations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports