Areas of patchy fog have already begun around the area with the leftover moisture from the earlier storms. Temperatures are mild in the low 60s meeting up with the dewpoints creating the visibility issues.
Now, the bulk of Thursday's forecast will be mostly sunny and warmer with highs in the low to mid 80s. Then around 7-8 p.m., I expect to see isolated showers and storms develop and some of these may be strong, perhaps severe.
Friday is our HOT day of the week and we will have a high of 90 under mostly sunny skies. This could be our first 90 degree high of 2022, and our first since last August!
More chances for storms on Saturday and Sunday as a cold front swings into town.
Isolated evening thunderstorms
Hot & humid
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports