Many local areas have seen 2-3" of rain, if not more. Localized Flood Advisories or Warnings are now over and the showers will diminish.
Spotty, light rain is likely to continue overnight as temperatures cool to 51. But rain will exit Saturday morning.
Saturday's forecast will be cloudy and cool, but you don't need to worry about rain. This is great news locally for all our outdoor events and plans. But it's also good news in Louisville for the Kentucky Derby. The Louisville forecast is similar to ours: cloudy, cool and dry.
Mother's Day will turn mostly sunny and milder. Temperatures build back to the 70 degree mark for a nice and pleasantly cool day!
Spotty light rain
Chance showers early
Cloudy and cool
SUNDAY - MOTHER'S DAY
To mostly sunny
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports