The following areas have declared a Snow Emergency on Sunday:
- Brown County, Level 1
- Butler County, Level 1
- Clinton County, Level 2
- Bracken County, Level 1
- Villa Hills, effective 5 p.m. Saturday
- Lakeside Park effective at 6 p.m. Saturday
- Taylor Mill effective at 8 p.m. Saturday
- Franklin County: Yellow travel watch
- Ripley County: Yellow travel watch
In general, a Level 1 Snow Emergency cautions drivers and requires all parked cars to be removed from public streets to allow road crews to treat the roadways. A Level 2 Snow Emergency means drivers should not travel.
The National Weather Service issued a Winter Storm Warning for parts of the Tri-State from Saturday morning until Sunday morning. Some areas could see accumulations of 4 to 7 inches of snow, as well as ice and wind gusts.