Here we go into the 2023 Memorial Day forecast and overall, we couldn't ask for anything better. Okay, there's a few hours on Sunday that I'd like to change. So, it's a Raleigh Rating of a 9!
The next 48 hours will be sunny or mostly clear with seasonal temperatures in the mid 70s before afternoon highs drop a few degrees into the low 70s on Sunday.
The wrinkle comes early Sunday. Late Saturday night, an area of low pressure will sneak up here from around Myrtle Beach. This low will trigger a showers into Eastern Kentucky and could produce a few, spotty, light showers around here midday Sunday. We will see more clouds (Check out the graphic below).
We could again see a few clouds linger on Monday, but there's less than a 20% chance for rain. Temperatures shoot back up into the low 80s.
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports