After 11 Severe Thunderstorm Warnings, 4 Tornado Warnings and 2 Flood Advisories, the weather is now calm and will stay that way into Thursday morning. Temperatures will fall to the upper 50s to low 60s by daybreak. The rest of Thursday will gradually clear out leaving mostly sunny skies with afternoon highs reaching the mid 70s. Thursday night stays fair to clear heading into Friday.
Friday will see increasing clouds leading to likely rain in the evening. Highs stay cool in the 70s and it'll stay in the 70s for Saturday too. Partly cloudy skies best describes the weekend with a slight chance for rain each day. Highs warm on Sunday to near 80 degrees. Then, the heat is on! Highs climb to around 90 by the end of next week.
Some clearing, some clouds
Fair to Clear skies
Midday Rain likely
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports