While the showers are ending, the clouds are thickening up. So, gray skies will be the rule for Wednesday and, for that matter, right through the beginning of the weekend. Add to the clouds, it's more rain before the end of the week.
In the meantime, temps will cool and only reach the low to the mid 60s for Wednesday afternoon. Then, highs will rise near 70 degrees as another cold front triggers more wet weather by late Thursday night. The front moves across the Tri-State producing more rain and thunderstorms for Friday.
As for the weekend, we could see a few leftover showers on Saturday morning with gradual clearing later. However, it does appear skies will mostly clear out and give us partly to mostly sunny skies for Mother's Days as highs reach into the low 70s.
A bit cooler
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports