Rain will stick around through about daybreak . While there's still a chance for strong or severe storms, it's likely we will only see moderate showers. However, minor flooding is possible in spots as some communities have risen above 2 inches of rain.
Tuesday morning starts in the mid to upper 60s with mostly cloudy skies. There is a chance for a few until about mid afternoon. Highs will be in the upper 70s. Whiel we'll get a break into Tuesday and early Wednesday, another round of heavy rain and storms hits on Wednesday evening.
At the end of the week, Thursday looks dry. But, Friday shows another chance for rain and storms again. Before the weekend remains mostly dry. Afternoon highs will be cooler in the mid to upper 70s.
Few leftover showers
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports