Friday starts with a partly cloudy sky and warmer temperatures in the upper 60s. And yes, it will be noticeably more humid as you head out the door. Temperatures will again warm to 90 on Friday. Pop up showers and storms will dot the radar starting in the early afternoon and that chance continues for the rest of the day. It's not a guaranteed chance for rain for all locations, it's hit or miss, so don't bank on rain.
A cold front stalls over the Ohio Valley on Saturday. This could lead to scattered showers and thunderstorms during the day but again, it's not a guarantee that it will rain in your town. It's a 40-50% chance. Saturday will be warm and muggy with a high of 85.
Sunday is another day where rain is possible but not a definite thing. The frontal boundary will still be in the region and that could lead to a stray shower or thunderstorms. It's a day to check the radar but don't completely cancel your outdoor plans.
Monday still looks warm and humid with a high of 89 for the 4th of July. Rain chances are lowest on this day over the holiday weekend.
Pop up afternoon storms
Spotty rain chance
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports