A very warm night is set for tonight through daybreak. Temperatures stay in the 70s until about 11p.m. Our Friday will start in the 60s with plenty of sunshine through the day. A few clouds will gather in the afternoon as we start to see a slight chance for rain by evening. Better wet weather chances exist going into the weekend.
So, we are watching the weekend for rain chances and, frankly, it does appear we'll see some wet weather here and there for both days. This will be the type of rain that is isolated and pops up. Most communities will stay dry, but some areas will see a few downpours. It really will mimic summer pop-ups that happen usually in June and July.
Specifically, scattered showers and isolated storms will move in later Saturday afternoon and early evening. The same timeline is good for Sunday too. Don't forget to check the Sunday night sky. We have a full lunar eclipse! Check out all the details in this LUNAR ECLIPSE STORY.
Mostly sunny to partly cloudy
Slight evening rain chance
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports