Cooler, drier air is taking over for the next several days. We are looking at cool, refreshing nights and comfortable afternoons. Plus, three days without rain as well.
High pressure keeps us clear and cool to start on Friday as afternoon temps only get to the mid/upper 70s. Saturday is mostly a repeat performance from Mother Nature.
The next couple of mornings will be very pleasant, really cool, in the low to mid 50s.
Sunday turns a little warmer as highs reach the low 80s and we'll see a few clouds floating in, especially during the afternoon.
More chances for rain and storms begin again on Monday. However, the temperature trend remains seasonal next week.
Gradual clearing to daybreak
9 First Warning Weather 24/7 Livestream
- Interactive Radar: Track weather to your doorstep
- Sign up for severe weather email alerts
- Check latest school closings and delays
- WCPOtraffic updates
- Metro bus detours and updates (or call the hotline at 513-632-7538)
- Latest power outages from Duke Energy
- Flight cancellations and delays from CVG, other U.S. airports